Publication in our archive are listed starting from year 2000.
Most recent publications
- M. Cococcioni, Paola Forte, Salvatore Menconi and Christian Sacchi. Rolling bearing monitoring using classification techniques. In 8th Int. Conf. on Vibrations in Rotating Machines (SIRM'09), Pages ??, Vienna, Austria, 23-25 February 2009.
- F. Marcelloni and M. Vecchio. An Efficient Lossless Compression Algorithm for Tiny Nodes of Monitoring Wireless Sensor Networks. In The Computer Journal, (accepted), 2009.
- M. Cococcioni, Paola Forte, Salvatore Menconi and Christian Sacchi. A Machine Learning Approach to Fault Diagnosis of Rolling Bearings. In 6th Int. Conf. on Computational Cybernetics (ICCC'08), Pages ??, Stara Lesná, Slovakia, 27-29 November 2008.
- M. Cococcioni, Luca Foschini, B. Lazzerini and F. Marcelloni. Complexity Reduction of Mamdani Fuzzy Systems through Multi-valued Logic Minimization. In In Proc. of 2008 IEEE System, Man and Cybernetics (IEEE SMC'08), Pages ??, Singapore, 12-15 October 2008.
- M. Cococcioni, B. Lazzerini and F. Marcelloni. Fast Multiobjective Genetic Rule Learning Using an Efficient Method for Takagi-Sugeno Fuzzy Systems Identification. Pages ??, Barcelona, Spain, 10-12 September 2008.
- M. Antonelli, M. Cococcioni, B. Lazzerini, F. Marcelloni and D. C. Stefanescu. A multi-classifier system for pulmonary nodule classification. In The 21th IEEE International Symposium on Computer-Based Medical Systems (CBMS'08), Pages 587-589, Jyväskylä, Finland, 17-19 June 2008.
- L. Badia, A. Botta and L. Lenzini. A genetic approach to joint routing and link scheduling for wireless mesh networks. In Ad Hoc Networks, Vol. to appear, 2008.
- A. Botta, P. Ducange, B. Lazzerini and F. Marcelloni. A multi-objective cooperative coevolutionary approach to Mamdani fuzzy system generation. In 12th International Conference on Information Processing and Management of Uncertainty in Knowledge-Based Systems (IPMU 2008), Vol. to appear, 2008.
- F. Marcelloni and M. Vecchio. A simple algorithm for data compression in wireless sensor networks. In IEEE Communications Letters, Vol. 12(6):411-413, 2008.
- A. Botta. Automatic context adaptation of fuzzy systems. PhD thesis, IMT Lucca Institute for Advanced Studies, 2008.